[bioontology-support] NCBO Annotator Behavior Has Changed

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:56:03 PDT 2013

Patrice,

The last time we updated data in the Annotator was 2013-06-11, so it has been a while.

However, I'm showing a huge drop-off in the number of classes available in GAZ between versions 47282 and 50311 (518195 vs 40151), and in looking at the files we have for the ontology they are different. Version 50311 looks cut off, and I can see from the GAZ sourceforge repo that they haven't updated the file in 14 months, so there must be an error on our end. I've removed the broken versions, but unfortunately, there's no quick fix for re-populating the Annotator data with the good version. My apologies.

You can download the last good version we have here:

Paul