Search Mailing List Archives
[bioontology-support] [SPAM:####] Cheap Price Seo & Web Designing Services
info at canadahealthmedicin.info
Sat Jul 13 02:47:55 PDT 2013
My name is Mike, and working with a reputed leading SEO & Web Development
Company in India having the experience of getting our customer's Websites
top in Google, Yahoo, and Bing and other search engine rankings producing
high revenue with top page rank.
Monthly Task And Responsibilities:-
OFF-Page Work Activities:-
1. 300 Directory submissions
2. 40 Social Bookmarking Submissions
3. 40 Article Submissions (2 article x 20 article websites)
4. 20 Press Release Submissions (1 press release x 20 press release
5. 10 Blog Submissions
6. 2 unique, 400 word article written
7. 1 unique, 400 word press releases
8. 10 One Way back links with max PR
9. 50+ One Way Directory Link
On-PAge Work Activities:-
10. Meta tags/Title tag changes
11. Keyword research/Analysis
12. Competitor Analysis
13. Heading tag optimization
14. Alt tag Optimization
15. Interlinking wherever required.
16. Keyword density in site content.
17. HTML Site Map
18. XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool
19. Ror.XML File creation
20. Robots.Txt File creation
21. Google Webmaster tool
22. Google Analytics
Extra Work Activities:-
3 web 2.0 , Squido Lense Creation
3 Web 2.0, Hub Page Careation
Video Creation and Sharing
Rss Feed genration and Submission
please let us know in case you are interested.
P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source
mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are
in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through
our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you
find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line
and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bioontology-support