[bioontology-support] [SPAM:####] Cheap Price Seo & Web Designing Services

Mike info at canadahealthmedicin.info
Sat Jul 13 02:47:55 PDT 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mike, and working with a reputed leading SEO & Web Development
Company in India having the experience of getting our customer's Websites
top in Google, Yahoo, and Bing and other search engine rankings producing
high revenue with top page rank.

Monthly Task And Responsibilities:-

OFF-Page Work Activities:-

1. 300 Directory submissions

2. 40 Social Bookmarking Submissions

3. 40 Article Submissions (2 article x 20 article websites)

4. 20 Press Release Submissions (1 press release x 20 press release
websites)

5. 10 Blog Submissions

6. 2 unique, 400 word article written

7. 1 unique, 400 word press releases

8. 10 One Way back links with max PR

9. 50+ One Way Directory Link

On-PAge Work Activities:-

10. Meta tags/Title tag changes

11. Keyword research/Analysis

12. Competitor Analysis

13. Heading tag optimization

14. Alt tag Optimization

15. Interlinking wherever required.

16. Keyword density in site content.

17. HTML Site Map

18. XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool

19. Ror.XML File creation

20. Robots.Txt File creation

21. Google Webmaster tool

22. Google Analytics

Extra Work Activities:-

3 web 2.0 , Squido Lense Creation

3 Web 2.0, Hub Page Careation

Video Creation and Sharing

Rss Feed genration and Submission

please let us know in case you are interested.

Best Regards

Mike

Marketing Manager

 <http://www.seosoftwareservices.com/> www.seosoftwareservices.com

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source
mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are
in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through
our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you
find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line
and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.