[bioontology-support] Re-submission of Surgical Secondary Events ontology

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 15 11:21:53 PDT 2013

Elizabeth,

I fixed the download error. However, the ontology itself appears to have some errors in it as I have problems when trying to open it with Protege. Though it doesn't fail to open outright in Protege, it does have problems displaying the Metadata and Properties tab due to problems in the sae.owl file.

Paul