[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from twicker

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Tue Jul 16 08:10:07 PDT 2013

Name: twicker

Email: thomas.a.wicker at gmail.com

Location:

Comment:
The website is continually breaking when I try to access SNOMED CT (Chrome Version 28.0.1500.71 on OS X 10.8.4). Chrome has always, *always* worked before; now ... nothing. Wasn't working yesterday, either. I looked in "News" and "Help," and didn't see any alerts about known issues. What's going on?

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/40403?p=terms

(BTW, I can get to NDF, MedDRA, ICD-9, and NCI just fine; SNOMED CT seems to be the only one of mine w/problems)