[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from dosumis

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 17 11:20:38 PDT 2013

Please bring up BioPortal and log in. Then go to the links below. You
should see a big "Administer" button at the top of the page, next to the
button that says Summary. From the Administer button you can submit a new
version or edit the metadata. Since you have moved the files I would
suggest submitting a new version. From this form you can set all the
information that you want.

The admins for these ontologies are currently:

1015: obo-anatomy at lists.sourceforge.net
1016: obo-anatomy at lists.sourceforge.net
1017: ma11 at gen.cam.ac.uk

If you want to change these then please let me know the bioportal user
name(s) that you want to be the administrator.

Ray