[bioontology-support] BioPortal URL and PURL issues

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 17 12:05:42 PDT 2013

The purl problems were on our end and have both been fixed now.

I don't understand the "URL issue" though. It appears that this ontology
does not have the term indicated. Even if the term had been obsoleted it
would still be there. Perhaps it has been deleted. Where did you get the
URL that you list below that does not work?

Ray