[bioontology-support] NCBO Annotator Service parameter isVirtualOntologyId not working as expected.

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 17 12:10:27 PDT 2013

Zach,

Your diagnosis is correct. The version of GAZ available in the Annotator
is only partial, due to a corrupt download. We are fixing this but it may
take a day or two to update the database used by the annotator so that it
uses version 47282 since this version has over a half a million terms. I
will let you know when this is complete.

Ray

I want to load concepts from the version 47282, and my diagnosis is that
the Annotator Service is not returning concepts for this version.

Is there a quick fix for this? I am in the middle of writing a paper that
has a deadline relatively soon.