[bioontology-support] ADO (Alzheimer Disease Ontology) in BioPortal

Michaela Gündel michaela.guendel at scai-extern.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jul 19 05:10:43 PDT 2013

Dear BioPortal team,

my colleague has submitted the following ontology: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/3251

The ontology contains owl:imports, which don't seem to be resolved in the uploaded ontology version. So, my question is, does BioPortal resolve owl:import statements, and what do we have to do to make it work? Otherwise we might merge everything into one big file.

Would you please be so kind as to let us know?

Thank you very much!

Cheers
Michi

---
Michaela Gündel, MSc in Life Science Informatics
Bonn-Aachen International Center for Information Technology (B-IT)
Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Department of Bioinformatics
Sankt Augustin, Germany
www.scai.fraunhofer.de