[bioontology-support] ADO (Alzheimer Disease Ontology) in BioPortal

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 19 11:49:39 PDT 2013

Michaela,

We to resolve imports, both by following the URL and by loading from the
local file. There are three imports in your ontology but none of them
resolve to anything.

http://scai.fraunhofer.de/bridge_AO_BFO

http://scai.fraunhofer.de/bridge_AO_NDDUO

http://scai.fraunhofer.de/synonyms_autoAO

The easiest fix would be to make these URLs resolve.

An alternative is to submit the ontology, including imports, in a zip. To do
this create a zip:

1)  Name of zip is exactly the name of the main ontology file (foo.owl ->
foo.zip)

2)  At the top level of the zip include both the main ontology and all
imports

3)  Have no additional directories in the zip

Ray