[bioontology-support] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: ADO (Alzheimer Disease Ontology) in BioPortal

Ashutosh Malhotra ashutosh.malhotra at scai.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jul 22 06:10:57 PDT 2013

Dear Ray Fergerson,
                    As suggested by you we have followed the route two (including imports, in a zip) to remove parsing problem existing with our Alzheimer's disease ontology: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/3251

A new version have been submitted to Bioportal, also find it attached to the email in case you want to have a look.

Thanks for your suggestions! We hope that the existing issue will be resolved soon.

Regards
Ashutosh