[bioontology-support] download mappings in RDF

Hollink, L. l.hollink at vu.nl
Wed Jul 24 04:44:21 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I'm looking for a way to download a local copy of all mappings from/to a certain ontology in RDF. I can download the RDF mappings from the website, but that only gives me the first 10.000 mappings. I know I can download all mappings through the rest API, but that gives me XML instead of RDF.

Is there a way for me to get all mappings in RDF? I'm looking for the mappings involving NCIt, SNOMED, MedDRA, ICD-10, LOINC and MeSH.

Thanks,
Laura