[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Midori Harris

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Wed Jul 24 05:21:03 PDT 2013

Name: Midori Harris

Email: mah79 at cam.ac.uk

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1689?p=terms&conceptid=http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/FYPO:0000025

Comment:
Hello,

Is there a way to link directly to the Visualization "path to root" view for an ontology term? We'd like to do so for FYPO terms in Canto (online curation tool - curation.pombase.org), but URLs such as this

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1689?p=terms&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FFYPO:0000025#visualization

... open with the Details tab displayed. It also isn't clear whether it's possible to specify that we want to show the "path to root" view (although that's what I get by default when I click on the Visualization tab -- if it is indeed the default, that will do if there's a way to link directly to the Visualization tab at all).

Thanks,
Midori