[bioontology-support] download mappings in RDF

manuelso manuelso at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 24 09:11:31 PDT 2013

Hi Laura,

One option is to use SPARQL  to traverse all mappings between two given ontologies. It is better  to use pagination (OFFSET and LIMIT) to not hit time outs. If you try to get all mappings in one query the server will cut the response, it is just too expensive to do it in just one request given the amount of processing that it involves.

There are examples here:

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/SPARQL_BioPortal#Mappings

Manuel