[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Midori Harris

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 24 11:35:09 PDT 2013

You can get this result but not in the obvious way. Instead of
"#visualization" append a parameter "t=visualization" to the URL. Thus:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1689?p=terms&conceptid=http%3A
%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FFYPO:0000025&t=visualization

Should give you what you want.

Ray