[bioontology-support] problem with CHDWiki ontology

cmoschop Charalampos.Moschopoulos at esat.kuleuven.be
Tue Jun 4 07:36:15 PDT 2013

Hi Ray,

thanks again for your valuable help. i created the ontology without the
protege and actually these kind of problems solved. however, i still can
not see attributes that are inserted through blank nodes. is bioportal
supporting these kind of relationships? also, is there a way to delete
the previous versions of our ontology as they do not show any different
than the last one (except the technical problems they had).

once again, thank you for your prompt answers and i really apologize
for bombarding you with emails. i really hope this will be the last one
:).

regards
babis