[bioontology-support] MAKE EXTRA INCOME WHILE DRIVING YOUR CAR!!!!!

kehla Moore kehlamoore at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:02:08 PDT 2013

Here's the basic premise of the "Getting paid while you drive your car"

Concept: We seeks people -- regular citizens 18yrs and above with drivers license, not professional drivers -- to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with an advert of any of the companies we are advertising their product pasted on your car.

The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps," that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

Contact kehla at..kehlamoore at gmil.com  for more details.