[bioontology-support] REST services documentation

Pat Bacha pat at daylight.com
Mon Jun 10 15:16:45 PDT 2013

I want to map ids from one ontology to another and can do this using
your mappings service for situations where the overlap below a certain
number of mappings. Above this number I get a message that says I need
to use the Mappings REST Service (example NCI Thesaurus to MeSH).

The issues is that I have been unable to access the documentation for
the REST service.  When I try to follow links to the Web Services pages
(www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services or
www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_Mappings_Service) I am
automatically taken to
http://www.k-cap.org/kcap09/kcap09.stanford.edu/index.html which as far
as I can tell only has information on the conference from 2009.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Pat Bacha