[bioontology-support] different MedDRA properties via SPARQL endpoint or REST API

Melanie Courtot mcourtot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:56:51 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Related to my previous email [1], I was trying to query the SPARQL endpoint and realized the annotation properties used via the REST interface or the SPARQL endpoint are different too.
For example, <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/umls/cui> via the endpoint, but <http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/umls-skos/UMLS_CUI> via the REST API.

Should the RDF be homogenized throughout?

Cheers,
Melanie

[1] http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/bioontology-support-wrong-URI-in-MedDRA-RDF-tp4651617.html

---
Mélanie Courtot
Ph.D. Candidate,
BCCRC - Terry Fox Laboratory - 12th floor
675 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC
V5Z 1L3, Canada