[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Karen Yook

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 11 15:43:12 PDT 2013

If you are the submitter of the ontology then you can login and edit the
metadata (you will see an "Administrator" link on the ontology summary
page), including the categories. If you are not the owner of the ontology
then you cannot edit this information but we can do it if the request
seems reasonable. There is some caching so the change does not show up
immediately in the UI. It may take an hour or so.

Ray