[bioontology-support] different MedDRA properties via SPARQL endpoint or REST API

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 12 10:51:42 PDT 2013

Melanie,

We are in the process of revising our REST api to be more consistent and
more REST like (and to make it run off of a sparql endpoint). The current
public endpoint has already made several changes along these lines. That
is why they are inconsistent (for now). You are correct that eventually
they should be (and will be) the same.

Ray