[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Bénédicte Batrancourt

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Thu Jun 13 07:45:35 PDT 2013

Name: Bénédicte Batrancourt

Email: benedicte.batrancourt at upmc.fr

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Comment:
Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
I would like to add an ontology on BioPortal. This ontology concerns the neurological and neuropsychological assessments as well as instruments like tests and scales.
Our ontoly is structured into a set of twenty modules linked with "import".
I'm a little afraid to put my ontology without visualization of the result. I would like to know if it's easy to remove or modify the resource after the transfert if ever there was a prblem.
I would like to know if it is possible to load an ontology with a set ok linked modules with import.
Yours sincerely
Bénédicte Batrancourt