[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Bénédicte Batrancourt

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 13 13:59:43 PDT 2013

Benedicte,

It is possible to load ontologies with imports. All of the class in the
imports will also be loaded.

You can load the ontology into our staging environment if you just want to
see what it will look like. This environment is unstable though and we take
is down without notice and overwrite everything that is there. This system
is also very slow compared to production. However if you just want to see
what it looks like it should be generally adequate. I'll send you privately
the URL to use.

Ray