[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Bénédicte Batrancourt

Bénédicte BATRANCOURT benedicte.batrancourt at upmc.fr
Fri Jun 14 08:32:10 PDT 2013

Hi,
I tried again this afternoon and it seems OK.
I retrieved this screen output :
Ontology Submitted Successfully

Thank you for submitting your ontology to BioPortal.

We will now put your ontology in the queue to be processed. Please keep in
mind that it may take up to several hours before BioPortal users will be
able to explore and search your ontology.

When your ontology is ready for viewing, it will be available here:
http://stage.bioontology.org/ontologies/3235

If you have any questions or problems, please email the BioPortal support
team at admin at bioontology.org

Regards

Bénédicte

benedicte.batrancourt at upmc.fr