[bioontology-support] Goodbye from our Newsletter

Televigilancia noreply at phplist.tele-vigilancia.net
Fri Jun 14 11:46:12 PDT 2013

  Goodbye from our Newsletter, sorry to see you go.

  You have been unsubscribed from our newsletters.

  This is the last email you will receive from us. We have added you to our
  "do not send list", which means that our newsletter system, phpList, will
  not send you any further messages, without manual intervention by our
administrator.

  If there is an error in this information, you can re-subscribe:
  please go to http://phplist.tele-vigilancia.net/?p=subscribe and follow
the steps.

  Thank you