[bioontology-support] BioPortal - Annotation

Sarah ElShal Sarah.Elshal at esat.kuleuven.be
Wed Jun 19 04:45:30 PDT 2013

Dear,

I am not sure, are you a private business?
If not, I see that your annotator is a very useful utility. However, I
can only test it with one piece of text at a time. Do you offer web
services through which I can call the annotator on a major pieces of
text? or a downloadable version or so which I can run locally?

Do you have any collaboration with PubMed? Do you provide any
annotation services that serve their abstracts?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Sarah.

--