[bioontology-support] BioPortal - Annotation

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 19 16:59:58 PDT 2013

We offer rest services for the annotator. Please try this out. The
documentation and example client code is at:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Annotator_Web_service

We also have a VM version of the system that you can install.

We have a couple of years of Pubmed data indexed (available through our
resource index) but it is not systematic yet - primarily because we cannot
handle the volume.

Ray