[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Paul Pavlidis

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 21 11:03:56 PDT 2013

No we don't but it is a perfectly reasonable thing. Unfortunately our
search service does not currently work to make this happen. You can try
the following though:

Take the piece from the end of the url and search on it. For example, for
the URI

http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/MDR/10053571

instead search on "10053571". This is a hack but will have to serve until
we can implement the necessary functionality.

Ray