[bioontology-support] Requesting download of bioportal Virtual Appliance

Mick Wilson Mick.Wilson at unep.org
Sun Jun 23 11:46:50 PDT 2013

Greetings

I am working on the team developing UNEP-Live for supporting environmental assessment processes. With sustainability as a key driving political concept, integrating concepts and information resources across environment, economics and social dimensions such as policy and law.

Bruce Bargmeyer, working as a consultant and associate, is strongly recommending that we investigate retasking the bioportal platform as a means of spanning these concepts spaces. To that end I am requesting access to virtual appliance. My NCBO account name is mickwilson.

Mick Wilson
Division of Early Warning and Assessment (DEWA)
United Nations Environment Programme
PO Box 30552 - Nairobi 00100, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 7623436
Skype: mickwilson20