[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from yampeku

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Mon Jun 24 04:40:57 PDT 2013

Name: yampeku

Email: yampeku at gmail.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies

Comment:
Hello,

I was wondering if (or how) it is possible to use the annotator with different languages. All terminologies seem to be in English at the moment. I've got a full translation of SNOMED CT to Spanish provided by the government, not sure if I can upload it. I'm pretty sure I should change the stopwords if I get it uploaded somehow.

Regards

Diego (yampeku at gmail.com)