[bioontology-support] MedDRA URL namespace - MDR or MEDDRA?

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 24 13:36:24 PDT 2013

Dave,

As part of a general cleanup we have recently changed the names and
abbreviations for a number of ontologies to be more recognizable. MedDRA
is one of these. Unfortunately the search service has not been updated and
is still using the old ontology names. Thanks for pointing this out. We
will kick off a reindexing of all ontologies that should pick this up. The
abbreviation should be "MEDDRA".

Ray