[bioontology-support] New Project Upload Attempt - Parsing Failed

White, Pamela Pamela.White.1 at city.ac.uk
Thu Jun 27 06:08:32 PDT 2013

Dear Bioontology Support Team,

I have just tried to upload an ontology I created using Protege 3.4.1.  I had difficulty choosing which Protege file to upload, as Protege appears to save my project into more than one file.  The file I tried to upload was the Instances of the Indicator class.  If you think I should be emailing the Protege support team and/or listserve about this, please let me know.  I am not currently subscribed to the Protege email list, but can resubscribe if you think this is necessary.

Thanks,

Pam

Pam White, MLS, PhD student
Centre for Health Informatics, City University London
pamela.white.1 at city.ac.uk<mailto:pamela.white.1 at city.ac.uk>
Skype: pamlough