[bioontology-support] Requesting download of bioportal Virtual Appliance

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 27 16:25:44 PDT 2013

(handled off list)

From: bioontology-support-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
[mailto:bioontology-support-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of Mick
Wilson
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:47 AM
To: support at bioontology.org
Subject: [bioontology-support] Requesting download of bioportal Virtual
Appliance

Greetings

I am working on the team developing UNEP-Live for supporting environmental
assessment processes. With sustainability as a key driving political
concept, integrating concepts and information resources across
environment, economics and social  dimensions such as policy and law.

Bruce Bargmeyer, working as a consultant and associate, is strongly
recommending that we investigate retasking the bioportal platform as a
means of spanning these concepts spaces. To that end I am requesting
access to virtual appliance. My NCBO account name is mickwilson.

Mick Wilson
Division of Early Warning and Assessment (DEWA)
United Nations Environment Programme
PO Box 30552 - Nairobi 00100, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 7623436
Skype: mickwilson20