[bioontology-support] New Project Upload Attempt - Parsing Failed

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 27 16:37:56 PDT 2013

Pamela,

Create a zip file holding the three protégé files (.pprj, .pont, .pins).
The name of the zip file should be the same as the name of the .pprj file
(foo.pprj -> foo.zip). Make sure that the zip has the three protégé files
at the top level (no nested directory). Then submit the zip and it should
work. I just did this the other day for someone else and it worked fine.

Ray