[bioontology-support] FW: NCBO Virtual Appliance

Rekapalli, Hari Hari.Rekapalli at ucsf.edu
Thu Jun 27 16:58:41 PDT 2013

________________________________
From: Rekapalli, Hari
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:56 PM
To: whetzel at stanford.edu
Subject: NCBO Virtual Appliance

Hi Trish,
This is Hari Rekapalli, from UCSF. We met at the Hackathon a few months ago, hope you remember. I have a question for you. What's the best way to make use of the Annotator tool? I presume that you are no longer supporting the download version of it, and that you now have it rolled up into the Virtual Appliance. If this is the case, could you please let me know how do I go about downloading it? My username is 'rvharikrishna'. Once I have the appliance, I can run the REST queries locally with the source text as a param to get the SNOMED concepts as an output, right? Because that's what I am trying to do.

Thanks,
Hari