[bioontology-support] FW: NCBO Virtual Appliance

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 27 17:15:48 PDT 2013

Hari,

You can use the REST access to the production version of the annotator for
this as well. Instructions are available here:

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Annotator_User_Guide

You can also do this sort of access with the VM as well (particularly if
you have large data sets to process) but try out the production REST
service first. If you need the VM then please contact me off list and we
can get you set up.

Ray