[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from kebil

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 4 06:45:46 PST 2013

Hi Kenny,

Thank you for the report of this issue. I've confirmed the behavior you've reported and submitted a bug report here: https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/ncbo/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=4456&start=0
To collect a few more details, what browser are you using and were you trying to submit a Note while logged in or anonymously?

Trish