[bioontology-support] (BioPortal) Ontology Id:1533

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 4 10:20:46 PST 2013

Due to limited internet availability, I've only looked at the definition property so far. BAO is not using the default property listed on the BioPortal "Submit Ontology" form, but is using the property "http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/IAO_0000115". I updated this information using the Admin menu "Edit Ontology Metadata" and re-calculated the metrics. This type of update should also be reviewed for the other properties, e.g. synonym, preferred name.

Trish