[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance Request

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 6 16:37:31 PST 2013

Once logged into BioPortal, you will have access to the page with the download link and instructions for installation [1]. I believe there are plans to generate a new version of the virtual appliance this month. The development team can provide more details on the timeframe.

Trish

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/virtual_appliance