[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance Request

KAPOOR, NIKHIL kapoor at email.sc.edu
Thu Mar 7 10:25:02 PST 2013

Thank you Trish!

Regards,
Nikhil

________________________________
From: Trish Whetzel [whetzel at stanford.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 7:37 PM
To: KAPOOR, NIKHIL
Cc: NCBO User Support; HUHNS, MICHAEL
Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance Request

Once logged into BioPortal, you will have access to the page with the download link and instructions for installation [1]. I believe there are plans to generate a new version of the virtual appliance this month. The development team can provide more details on the timeframe.

Trish

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/virtual_appliance