[bioontology-support] BioPortal installation?

Obrst, Leo J. lobrst at mitre.org
Mon Mar 11 17:05:33 PDT 2013

Trish,

Is it possible to obtain a copy of the BioPortal installation/VM? We'd like to see if we could use it for an ontology repository/registry for non-biological ontologies here, i.e., more focused on ontologies for access control, events, infrastructure, service oriented architectures, semantic technology capabilities, etc.

I am currently a registered BioPortal member: lobrst (lobrst at mitre.org<mailto:lobrst at mitre.org>).

Thanks much for any help you can provide!
Leo
Dr. Leo Obrst        The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst at mitre.org     Information Discovery & Understanding, C2C
Voice: 703-983-6770  7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379    McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA