[bioontology-support] BioPortal installation?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 11 17:26:05 PDT 2013

Sure thing, thanks for all the pertinent details. You now have access to the page with the download link and installation instructions link:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/virtual_appliance

I believe the instance of the VM that is available is the same as a few months back from the NCBO production instance. A new version of the VM is scheduled to be released this month.

Trish