[bioontology-support] BioPortal installation?

Obrst, Leo J. lobrst at mitre.org
Mon Mar 11 18:04:41 PDT 2013

Great, thanks much!

Leo

From: Trish Whetzel [mailto:whetzel at stanford.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 8:26 PM
To: Obrst, Leo J.
Cc: support at bioontology.org
Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] BioPortal installation?

Sure thing, thanks for all the pertinent details. You now have access to the page with the download link and installation instructions link:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/virtual_appliance

I believe the instance of the VM that is available is the same as a few months back from the NCBO production instance. A new version of the VM is scheduled to be released this month.

Trish