[bioontology-support] Issues bringing up the NCBO Virtual Appliance: mgrep does not start

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 13 15:51:49 PDT 2013

Stephen,

Sorry, one more modification. You'll need to stop running the server (ctrl+c), then modify this file:
/srv/ncbo/rails/BioPortal/current/config/database.yml

Replace the contents of the 'development' section with the contents from the 'production' section.

Then, restart the server with script/server and the error you sent me should go away.

Paul