[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from leajoret

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Thu Mar 14 01:06:35 PDT 2013

Name: leajoret

Email: lea.joret at rennes.inra.fr

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account

Comment:
Hi,
I upload in bioportal the ATOL ontology on Monday (03/11) and today (thursday 03/14) this ontology is not available on your website. When I'm clicking in the link "http://bioportal.bioontology.org/virtual/1020ATOL" the following error message appear : We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error.
Do you know from where this error?

Best regards,
Léa Joret.
lea.joret at rennes.inra.fr