[bioontology-support] Issues bringing up the NCBO Virtual Appliance: mgrep does not start

Stephen Granite sgranite at jhu.edu
Thu Mar 14 06:34:58 PDT 2013

Paul,

We followed your instructions and the previous errors have disappeared.
However, when I attempted to update my account (sgranite) to see my API key
or make a new account (sjagranite), I received stack traces in the browser
and the script/server log.  I've attached the log and html pages from the
browser views of the same errors.  As a separate test, instead of using the
update button on my account, I went to reset my password.  After I reset my
password, I did get back the proper API key screen.  I've included just the
HTML from that, as the last attachment.

Is there anything else we need to change?

Stephen J. Granite, MS, MBA

Director of Database and Software Development

Center for Cardiovascular Bioinformatics and Modeling

Institute for Computational Medicine

The Johns Hopkins University

3400 North Charles Street

Hackerman Hall 312