[bioontology-support] [SPAM:#]

Debbie Pfizer debbie_pfizer at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 05:12:23 PDT 2013

I am Mrs Debbie Pfizer.I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I
have to Charities. I am 53 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about a year
ago, immediately after the death of my husband, I have been touched by God to
donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of
God, rather than allow his relatives use my husband's hard earned money
ungodly. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying
out my last
wish on earth which will be very profitable to you.I want to WILL a total sum
of £19.7 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling to you which you shall
distribute to charity homes for me,Please for further information
contact me on
my private email id:

debbie_pfizer at hotmail.com

Sincerely,