[bioontology-support] error in R annotator client

Katie Planey ywrfc09 at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 17 22:28:53 PDT 2013

Dear NCBO support,

I'm getting errors from the NCBO annotator R client running the simple example given on the wiki page (I did input my own API key):

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Annotator_R_Client

It looks like

 for( result in resultNodes ) {
    localConceptId <- xmlValue(getNodeSet(resultNodes,"./term/localConceptId")[[1]])
    print( paste( "ID = ", localConceptId ) )

is causing error because the xmlValue() here returns a length of zero. Has anyone else ever reported this error?

___
Katie Planey, MBA
Stanford Biomedical Informatics
Butte Lab | http://buttelab.stanford.edu/