[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from jdeck

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Thu Mar 21 09:29:27 PDT 2013

Name: jdeck

Email: jdeck88 at gmail.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies?filter=BIS

Comment:
When one tries to click on Projects at http://bioportal.bioontology.org/projects and you are NOT logged in, it returns the following error message:
"We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error."
If you login, then this message goes away.  At any rate, this message was confusing me, since i assumed something was broken with the site, when perhaps the intention here is to only let folks view project content that are logged in?