[bioontology-support] Help with REST services

swiharta swihart.andrew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:09:44 PDT 2013

Ok, I found mention of an undocumented JSONP service here, which is working:
https://gist.github.com/palexander/3671163

I would imagine anyone trying to access the API using Javascript would want
to know about this! How about putting a mention in the API docs?

As mentioned before, a simple `format=json` parameter would be a more ideal
solution. Actually, I think in this age, it should default to JSON and you
should be forced to type `format=xml` if your application requires it.