[bioontology-support] Help with REST services

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 21 12:14:21 PDT 2013

Andrew,

The JSONP service is undocumented because, as it states in the gist you linked to, it is a prototype and provides a rather limited interface to the full REST service. We don't support or encourage its use, it is just there for experimentation.

However, we're currently working on a revision of our REST services that will return JSON by default, including an option for JSONP, using either the Accept header or a 'format' parameter. We will be supporting CORS as well. We should hopefully have a beta version of this new set of services available sometime in the next few months.

Thanks for your interest and suggestions! Please let me know if you have any other problems.

Paul